B.Comm., LL.B., C.S
Lloyd is an experienced Intellectual Property lawyer at Devry Smith Frank LLP (“DSF”). Aside from his busy immigration practice, he is a registered Trade Mark Agent in Canada. He represents clients on national and international trademark matters, including the ability of a mark to qualify for registration, assessment, conflict review and application preparation. His clients range from individuals of all walks to large corporations. Lloyd’s domain areas of expertise include intellectual property strategic planning and counselling, providing a range of guidance on general legal issues impacting IP. Lloyd has previously acted as legal counsel to the Mississauga Chinese Business Association.
Lloyd was awarded a Bachelor of Commerce degree in 1972 and a Bachelor of Laws degree in 1975 from McGill University. He was called to the bar in 1977.
Lloyd is a member of the following professional organizations:
• Recent past member of Executive Committee of Ontario Bar Association – Citizenship and Immigration
• The Law Society of Ontario
• The Canadian Bar Association – Immigration Section
• American Immigration Lawyers Association
• The Asia-Pacific Lawyers Association